Happy New Year! I’ve missed you. Frankly other than some behind-the-scenes client work I’ve been spending a lot of time cocooning with my family, including John, Justin, and Chase. (And of course my doggies, Shadow and Bandit.)
I learned a long time ago that THEY are what matters most to me over all other earthly things. So being able to hang out with them over the holidays just made my heart swell. I hope you had some serious rejuvenation time yourself because 2013 is a BIG YEAR!
I don’t know what you have planned for this year, but I have personally been incubating a brand new branch of Red Hot Copy for a few months now. (It makes me giddy every time I think about it!) And very soon I’ll be able to share details with you.
I CAN tip my hand just a little and let you know there will definitely be an online copywriting training program this spring. I miss teaching so much, but this will be an experience unlike any other I’ve ever done before. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile don’t skip over the RESOURCE section of the ezine this month. I’m starting off the year with a very cool one for you.
Have a fantabulous week!
P.S. In light of the new beginning Red Hot Copy is about to undergo, we’ve decided to move our publish date to Wednesdays to mix it up a little. Enjoy!
The Women’s Leadership Conference Is a Different Kind of Event
The Women’s Leadership Conference is designed to empower women entrepreneurs to shed the “IMAGE” of what they think will make them successful and return to their authentic self which is the only “magic pill” for a truly successful life and business.
We will provide you with profound introspective coaching work to shed the old programming that doesn’t serve you in your life in business, provide you with resources to build your platform and help you create an action plan to evolve from a business owner to a leader in your community (whether that be your team, your country or the world):
- No matter how many years you have been in business.
- No matter if you are an established leader or someone who is scared to death to speak in front of an audience and doesn’t think you are a leader now.
- Even if you are already extremely successful, but are looking for more meaning in your life and business.
By Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero, Expert Copywriting Strategist
I have to be honest, one of the reasons I became a copywriter was because I didn’t want to share my space or time with people. Do I sound negative? I don’t mean to. I enjoy people. I just didn’t want to HAVE to see them if I didn’t feel like it. Boy, have I changed my tune. I became a networking junkie early in my career and the payoff in clients and work has been tremendous.
- YOU AREN’T LIMITED BY GEOGRAPHY. Granted I do live in Los Angeles which is a major metropolitan place, but the people I’ve met travel to cities of all sizes. Just by going to a 3-day seminar, I retained clients in Washington DC, Texas, Colorado, Oregon, and California. Not to mention I made countless connections for work down the road, both for me and work to pass on to others who have different specialties from me.
- NOTHING BONDS A RELATIONSHIP LIKE MEETING FACE TO FACE. No matter how technological and impersonal the Internet has the ability to make us, the loyalty issue belongs to those we have met in person.
- NETWORKING IS NOT SELLING (WELL, NOT REALLY). At first I avoided networking because I felt pressure to sell my services. But after a short time, it just became fun to talk to new people. I had my business cards and a brief statement prepared to explain what I do, but I checked my sales pitch at the door. I was only spreading my name and services. It worked.
Just remember, all the Internet exposure in the world doesn’t compare to nurturing a personal relationship.
ABOUT LORRIE: Award-winning marketer, world-renowned copywriter and creator of “The She Factor Copywriting Bootcamp“, Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero of Red Hot Copy has a reputation as the top female copywriter in the info-marketing industry. Lorrie is dedicated to teaching the world it is possible to shift from the hype-filled sales to a more modern version …marketing written with authenticity, trust, and rapport.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Copywriting Strategist Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero publishes the award-winning Copywriting TNT weekly ezine with 33,000+ subscribers. If you’re ready to jump-start your business, make more money, and have more fun in your small business, get your FREE tips now at http://tinyurl.com/copywriting-TNT
I’d like to support your biggest ideas and plans for 2013 with a no-strings attached gift for you. It’s called The Wealth & Vision Interview Series and it’s hosted by my good friend and colleague, Marcia Wieder. (You’ll be hearing more about Marcia from me as time goes on because she is a true entrepreneur’s treasure.)
Meanwhile enjoy these interviews with Brendon Bruchard, Loral Langemeier, Brian Tracy, David Neagle, Mary Morrissey and Margaret M. Lynch. Take notes because you’re about to get some real world wisdom about how to turn your dreams into wealth…FOR REAL! Get access here.
Need Professional Help With Your Copy?
If you think I could help you with your copy, set up a ticket at www.RedHotHelpDesk.com with your ideal timeline and rough budget so we can get back to you. I can’t make promises we can work you in but you never know if you don’t ask.
Here are our advertising guidelines: We welcome 50-word ads contained in one paragraph with one live link. Ads must be professional and do not contain suggestive or adult material.
Our deadline is Thursday for all ads for the following week. Our ezine is published on Wednesdays. Lorrie approves all content before any ad is accepted for her ezine, Copywriting TNT. You can advertise monthly or weekly.
Here is the link to purchase an ad (please cut and paste this link into your browser). http://redhotcopy.com/redhot/ezine-ad/
Up the ante when you purchase 4 consecutive ads for only $300 with no ad changes. Weekly ads pay the one-time rate of $100 each.
NOTE: We apologize for any inconvenience when using this or any other resource recommended. While we work to provide you with the best content it doesn’t always work out as expected.